Kaphokine Adventures - Helizip Combo
Combine a helicopter ride and a zipline tour on your Big Island vacation. Soar through the air on a zipline and see multiple waterfalls from 160 feet above. Enjoy one of the longest lines on Hawaii Island at more than 2,400 feet in length! You’ll get to see Kilauea Volcano from the sky, the tropical jungle and waterfalls on your helicopter and zipline combo tour.
Start this great combo tour by boarding a comfortable air conditioned helicopter and heading out towards the active volcano. See tropical rain forest, black lava flows, any current lava conditions, columns of steam or smoke rising from the landscape. The flight will also head back North past Hilo where many waterfalls can be seen. After the flight KapohoKine will transportation you to the zipline portion of the tour. Enjoy the scenic drive over to the zipline area that covers nearly two
miles of gorgeous tropical river gorges. You’ll get to view multiple
waterfalls while on your zipline! After your zipline enjoy a deli style
picnic lunch before heading back to Kona.
Start by boarding a comfortable and air conditioned aircraft and heading out to the active volcano. You’ll see lush rain forests and stark black lava flows in contrast. Your pilot navigates through columns of steam and smoke rising from the landscape (lava flow is viewing is not guaranteed and is constantly changing). Land and enjoy the scenic drive to the zipline location. You’ll enjoy this 8 line zipline through waterfall country and nearly 2 miles of tropical river gorges. After ziplining enjoy a deli style picnic lunch. (Transportation from major Kona side hotels is available for this tour.)
Umbrellas, sunblock & mosquito repellent, lunch, snacks and beverages are also included throughout the day. Snacks & Refreshments: Chips, cookies, crackers, Coke, Diet Coke, fruit juice, and Water available throughout the day. Lunch is picnic style.
Reserve the Big Island Helizip from Kaphokine Adventures and Hawaii Discount for the best Big Island Helicopter Tours and Big Island Ziplines!
If you want to experience Kapohokine Adventures' zipline without the helicopter tour, visit KapohoKine Adventures Zipline Through Paradise
- Where and When:
- Check in at Waikoloa Heliport for Kona side tour option. View Map
Check in at Hilo Airport for Hilo side tour option. View Map
- Minimum 5 years old. No heart, neck or back problems, no pregnant women, minimum weight 35 pounds max weight 260 pounds. Must be able to lift 15 pounds and walk up stairs and over uneven terrain. If your weight is over 250 pounds a comfort seat is required at 50% of retail price. No scuba diving within 24 hours of flight.
- Special Notes:
- Molten lava may not be seen. Volcanic activity changes constantly. Order of itinerary may change. Please bring Closed toe walking shoes, swimsuit, light jacket & camera.
- Operation Days:
- 8 hours (Kona) or 6 hours (Hilo)
- KapohoKine Adventures
- Big Island
- 12 people per departure (Kona) or 6 people per departure (Hilo)
- Helicopter portion tour is done by Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. For helicopter portion of tours, each helicopter only sits 6 guests.