SeaBreeze Watersports - Oahu Parasailing
Come fly with SeaBreeze, Hawaii’s number one company for parasailing on Oahu! Hawaii Discount’s number one goal for parasailing in Hawaii is safety on all flights. SeaBreeze utilizes the safest and most popular method of parasailing in Hawaii, where launch and recovery of the parasailor take place directly from the boat itself. Parasailing boats hold up to 6 participants per boat. All parasail flights are tandem so be sure to bring a friend and fly in fun and safety while parasailing in Hawaii!
Add a surf lesson to your parasailing for only $80 per person!
Your adventure begins with a 10-minute safety briefing and ocean transit to the parasail launch point. Enjoy up to 1 hour on the water as guests enjoy an 8-10 minute parasail ride
Don't forget your camera! There are great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastlines and the Koolau Mountain Range!
Upgrade to the Extreme Ride for an unforgettable experience! The extreme is more dips, more line, more fun, and more excitement in the air and in the water!
Parasailing in Hawaii with Hawaii’s number one parasailing company, SeaBreeze and Hawaii Discount, is always a fantastic time! Hawaii Discount offers a choice of the original parasailing or to maximize on the fun the extreme upgrade. While planning your next Hawaii trip with Hawaii Discount, include parasailing in Hawaii for a fun experience at a great discount!
Watch an HD Video of Hawaii Parasailing
- Where and When:
- Departs from Hawaii Kai Center.
A fuel surcharge is collected from every customer upon check in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. This surcharge will change as fuel prices change.
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 60 pounds.
Pregnant women may not participate.
Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet with a dip in the tropical Hawaiian waters.
- Special Notes:
- Digital Media photo service available for all participants. ***A fuel surcharge is collected from every customer upon check in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. This surcharge will change as fuel prices change.
- Operation Days:
- The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours.
- Sea Breeze Water Sports
- KrantzKraft fleet of ocean vessels that are factory designed and U.S. patented exclusively for commercial parasailing.