Aloha Kauai Tours - Four Wheel Drive and Hiking Adventure
There is no better way to explore the island of Kauai than a combination of a 4 wheel drive tour along with a hiking adventure. Tour the Kauai rainforest on about a 3 mile walk to the center of Kauai. You will begin your tour from either the Kilohana Plantation or Coconut Marketplace. After boarding the air-conditioned van, we will head into Kauai and will pass Opaekaa Falls and the Wailua Reservoir on your journey from Wailua to the Keahua Arboretum. Then fasten your seatbelts for a bumby ride further into the Kauai interior. The trail heads across streams and through dense forest.
The hike begins at the actual gate used in Jurassic Park. The guides will educate you on the culture and the history of the Kauai rainforest. Enjoy the natural beauty of the Hawaiian landscape. If you're lucky, you will get a slight rain shower to display the colors of the breathtaking rainbows.
Umbrellas, ponchos and walking sticks are provided, along with backpacks, snacks and drinks.
Kauai sightseeing tour
- Where and When:
- Guests meet at Kilohana Plantation View Map at 7:45am or 12:45pm or Meet at Coconut Marketplace View Map at 8:10am or 1:10pm
- Must be over 5 years of age and be moderately fit. Wear comfortable clothes and sturdy shoes. Trails may be wet and muddy.
- No neck or back pain, recent surgeries or children under 5.
- Special Notes:
- Save on this Kauai land tour or any other Hawaii activities with Hawaii Discount; Snacks and beverages are included. Backpack and walking sticks are also provided
- Operation Days:
- Monday - Friday, no holidays
- approximately 4.5 hours
- Aloha Kauai Tours
- 12 passengers
- Air conditioned 4 x 4 van