2 Hour Oahu Movie Tour with LOST TV Show Locations
This tour unavailable until further notice.
Enjoy exclusive off-road tours in private lush valleys and exotic film locations at historical Kualoa Ranch. This exciting one of a kind adventure maneuvers through stream beds, muscles up hills and tackles rough terrain. Explore historical sites and the home of such films as Jurassic Park, Windtalkers, Tears of the Sun, Godzilla, George of the Jungle, Mighty Joe Young, Pearl Harbor, 50 First Dates, You Me and Dupree and others. Also many TV locations such as LOST, Fantasy Island and Magnum PI. Fans of the TV Show LOST may recognize up to 6 locations from the show during the tour.
2 Hour Tour Includes:
· (4X4) Kualoa Ranch for 2 Hours and Explore…
· WWII Gun Battery/Bunker “Movie” Museum
· Ka’a’awa Valley- with more than 10 Movie and LOST/TV Locations
· Re-created Hawaiian Village
Private seats up to 4 adults, 2 children.
- Where and When:
- Kualoa Ranch Daily 7:30am, 10am, 12:30pm, 3pm
Check In: Kualoa Ranch 10 minutes prior to tour time at the KOS Tours counter.
Kualoa Ranch is only 45 minutes from Waikiki. Take the H-1 Freeway west to the Likelike Highway, Route #63. Proceed up the Likelike Highway and through the Wilson Tunnel. Descend towards Kaneohe town and exit onto Kahekili Highway, Route #83, heading north.
Continue along Kahekili Highway - note that the road becomes Kamehameha Highway as you pass the historic "Hygienic Store" in the village of Kahalu`u. In about 10 minutes you will see signs indicating you are approaching the Kualoa Ranch entrance which will be on your left as you round the curve past Mokoli`i Island (Chinaman's Hat).
- No children under 5 years old will be accepted on this tour due to safety reasons.
- Special Notes:
- Complementary bottled water and snack bars. Wear sturdy foot-wear/comfortable clothing/rain jacket/poncho. No umbrellas please.
- Operation Days:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- 2 Hours
- KOS Tours
- 6 people Maximum per Hummer, up to 4 adults and 2 children