Kona Diving EcoAdventures - Reef & Dolphin Snorkel Tour
Journey through sapphire waters of the Pacific on an unforgettable eco adventure with Kona Diving EcoAdventures! Explore and look for protected marine wildlife including Hawaiian spinner dolphins, green sea turtles and tropical reef fish.
Hawaiian spinner dolphin pods are known to rest and play in the areas of Keahole Bay, Makalawena, Ho'ona Bay and Kiholo Bay. Kona Diving EcoAdventures takes you around to some of these areas with friendly and professional snorkel guides that will provide you with the best education and information on how to protect and interact with these beautiful marine mammals. Once a pod is found, it's time to gear up and get in the water!
- See the beautifully rugged Kona coastline and sapphire waters of the Pacific
- Look for a dolphin pod and once found get in the water for a little snorkeling/swimming with them
- Look for more marine life such as green sea turtles, manta rays and tropical reef fish
- Wraps, fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks and water
- Snorkel gear and flotation devices
Please note that this tour follows the method of letting dolphins lead any interaction experienced. The dolphins will choose if, how, when and how long they share an encounter with you.
Tips to follow would be swimming gently (don't chase or pursue) and respect their personal space. Keep splashing, sudden actions or noise to a minimum and do not dive down with the dolphins.