Hang Loose Boat Tours - Wild Dolphin Watch & Snorkel
Come aboard the Hang Loose, a spacious 37-foot catamaran, and enjoy a cruise along the Big Island’s Kona Coast. Watch Hawaiian spinner dolphins and snorkel over a pristine coral reef. This tour is truly an unforgettable snorkeling adventure! Along the way the captain and crew will share legends and stories of the old Hawaii.
If you have a family member or friend in your party who would like to come along on this tour, but prefers to stay dry and not go snorkeling, there is a Rider option. You can make this selection in the shopping cart.
- Boat cruise along the beautiful Kona Coast
- Snorkel over a beautiful coral reef (or if you would prefer to stay on the boat and just watch, choose the Rider option)
- See marine life up close, including tropical fish, turtles, dolphins and whales (during the winter whale season)
- Learn about Hawaiian history and legends
- Plenty of great photo opportunities, both above and below the water’s surface!
- Snorkel, fins, mask (prescription mask available), safety jacket
- Snacks (chips, granola bars, juice, ginger ale and water)