Outfitters Kauai - Na Pali Coast Sea Kayak Tour
Available mid-June through mid-September on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Get ready for a full-day kayaking adventure that takes you along the
incredible, breathtaking 2,000-foot sea cliffs of the Na Pali coast on Kauai's north shore. The tour begins at the Outfitters Kauai check-in
location in Poipu, from where you’ll ride in their 15-passenger van
to the launch site in Haena on Kauai’s north shore.
we paddle a total of 11 miles in the morning to our first landing,
which is at Miloli'i, the site of an ancient Hawaiian fishing village,
where we'll have lunch. After lunch, we paddle another 4 miles to
Polihale, where a van will pick everybody up for the return drive to
Poipu. When we return to the Outfitters Kauai Poipu store, we will
have circumnavigated the entire island on this Kauai kayak adventure!
This is a fun kayak tour if you are up for a good workout and maybe a
challenge. While the tour is best enjoyed by people who are physically
fit and have some basic paddling experience, you may join this tour as
a first-time kayaker if you consider yourself to be athletically
inclined and quick to learn new sports.
- Paddle along the entire stretch of the Na Pali Coast on Kauai's north shore (15-mile kayak tour)
- Spectacular views of 2,000-foot sea cliffs and secluded beaches
- Enter sea caves (conditions permitting)
- Delicious lunch
- Lunch is usually a turkey or veggie sandwich with a build-your-own buffet of assorted vegetables, pasta salad, brownie, clif bars, and cold drinks (bottled water and Hawaiian Sun fruit drinks)
- If you have dietary restrictions, please make sure to give advance notice to see if they can be met.