Holo Holo Charters - Napali Snorkel Adventure (From Hanalei)
Enjoy a fun snorkel adventure along Kauai's majestic Na Pali Coast, often called the "jewel of Kauai." This picture-perfect stretch of coastline is undeveloped, so there is nothing to spoil the view. The offshore coral reefs are spectacular and the water is so clear that you'll get the feeling you're swimming in a giant aquarium.
This snorkel cruise departs from Hanalei Bay. From here, you'll first take a shuttle boat that will take you to the rigid hull inflatable raft, which is anchored just offshore. After a "dry transfer" to the raft, the journey along one of Hawaii's most beautiful coastlines begins.
As you travel along the coast, keep an eye out for green sea turtles, dolphins and flying fish. Your captain and crew will share stories of the Hawaiians who once lived along the Na Pali Coast. Depending on the ocean conditions the day of your tour, there will be a stop at one of several protected and shallow areas where you can jump into the water and snorkel (all snorkeling equipment will be provided). The crew will be happy to provide instructions for novice snorkelers. After your snorkel adventure, you'll be served a delicious sandwich lunch before heading back to Hanalei Bay.
- Snorkel cruise along the Na Pali Coast with departure from Hanalei Bay
- Fantastic views and plenty of great photo opportunities of the Na Pali Coast's dramatic cliffs, sea caves, waterfalls and remote beaches
- Dolphins, sea turtles and tons of tropical fish are commonly seen on this tour
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction provided
- Delicious sandwich lunch and beverages
- Turkey Sandwich with Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato and Sprouts
- Vegetable Wraps with Lettuce, Tomato, Sprouts, Onion and Cucumber
- Assorted Chips & Local Kauai Kookies
- Beverages: Bottled Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices