Princeville Ranch - Jungle Valley Adventure
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind jungle experience on the pristine private lands of Princeville Ranch! Enjoy breathtaking Hanalei mountain views as you approach the secluded Kalihiwai Stream. Kayak through a serene rainforest valley steeped in tropical sounds, scents and sights. Tie up and hike deeper into the ranch, negotiate several stream crossings and arrive at the spectacular Uluhe Fern Ridge. Here guests weighing 50 to 270 pounds have the option to ride two exciting 400+ foot ziplines over a pristine twin waterfall and swimming hole.
After zipping you can jump, swim, float on inner tubes, enjoy a delicious freshly prepared meal and relax. This heavenly private swimming hole is all yours! Kayaking is beginner level and total kayaking time is approximately one hour, round trip. Hiking is moderately strenuous, includes multiple stream crossings and is approximately two hours, round trip. Total tour time is approximately four and a half hours.
- Enjoy a guided hike through the rainforest and private ranch lands
- Kayak through a serene rainforest valley
- Do two fun zipline runs over a twin waterfall
- Jump, swim, or float on inner tubes in natural swimming pool
- Delicious picnic: make your own deli sandwich (with meat and veggie option), potato chips and a cookie
- Flotation devices