Princeville Ranch Adventures - Zip N' Dip Expedition
This is the most popular zipline adventure at Princeville Ranch! The course is a fun combination of 9 exciting ziplines, a suspension bridge spanning a waterfall, and one hour spent at a 15-foot deep swimming hole with a small waterfall where you can enjoy swimming, jumping and floating on inner tubes.
The final zipline - called "King Kong" - is an adventure all on its own! First you walk up a ramp to a 26-foot high tower. Next you zip 1,200 feet, racing your partner side-by-side or maybe holding hands. This one-of-a-kind adventure combines the thrill of sailing through the air while getting a bird’s eye view of a Hawaiian jungle paradise.
- 9 exciting zipline runs
- Soar like a bird over breathtaking valleys and streams
- Zipline course includes the brand new King Kong dual zipline
- Walk through the tree tops and over a waterfall on a suspension bridge
- Swim, jump and float in an idyllic waterfall pool
- Delicious lunch will be served at waterfall pool (make-your-own deli sandwiches with veggie option, chips and cookie)
|Name of Zipline
|Hau Bush Run
|Wiki Wiki Express