Pacific Whale Foundation - Sustainable Sushi at Sea
Departing from Maui’s Maalaea Harbor aboard the Ocean Guardian, this is a truly unique sunset dinner cruise for sushi lovers! Enjoy a luxury, standing room dining experience featuring a medley of sustainably-sourced sushi. Pair your fresh sushi rolls with sake or another beverage of your choice that may just inspire you to get on the dance floor.
During the cruise, a certified on-board marine naturalist will share detailed information on the sustainable seafood practices as the food is served, as well as insights into Hawaiian history and culture.
- Luxury sunset dinner cruise along the South Maui shoreline
- Limited to only 60 guests on a 147 passenger ultra-smooth catamaran for a more intimate atmosphere
- Fresh Fruit
- Crispy Veggie Spring Rolls
- Mango Tequila Shrimp Ceviche
- Pole-Caught Spicy Ahi Tuna Roll
- Kampachi Farms Avocado Roll
- California Crab Roll
- Surf and Turf Roll
- Kumu Farms Deluxe Veggie Roll
Included: Sake, Wine, Cocktails and Beer (3 per adult age 21+)