Pacific Whale Foundation - PM Wild Side Snorkel
This afternoon snorkel cruise is perfect if you are looking for something a little different and more adventurous! Come aboard the Ocean Explorer, a single-deck catamaran, and cruise along the South Maui shoreline, stopping at snorkel sites where larger vessels can’t go. These snorkel sites range from the steep sea cliffs bordering the Pali Highway to the rare encounter with Molokini Island’s back wall. Snorkel sites change daily and the location depends on that day’s ocean conditions.
As an intermediate to advanced snorkel adventure that sometimes has “drift snorkels,” this tour is not recommended for first-time snorkelers or non-swimmers, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, or anyone with neck, back or knee problems. Children under 7 are not permitted.
- Small group snorkel tour that takes you off the beaten path to explore Maui’s “wild side”
- Visit advanced snorkel locations around Maui
- Chance to see a wide variety of marine life
- Plenty of great photo opportunities above and below the water’s surface
- Premium snorkel gear provided (including optical masks for eyeglass wearers)
- Flotation devices provided
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Lunch provided
- Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Strips
- Veggie Spring Rolls
- Salsa and Artichoke Dip
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Refreshments (Unlimited Water, Sodas, Juices and a complimentary Beer or glass of Wine for adults age 21+ with valid ID)