Inter-Island Sportfishing - Maggie Joe
Come aboard the Maggie Joe and enjoy the thrill of big game fishing along the Waikiki coastline. Established in 1950, Maggie Joe Sport Fishing is the oldest and most experienced deep sea charter fishing business on Oahu.
After three generations of deep sea charter fishing in Hawaiian waters and an annual success rate of 95% or better, the captain and crew of the Maggie Joe know the best natural fishing grounds in Hawaii. Catch big game fish, such as Blue Marlin, Wahoo (Ono), Stripjack Tuna (Aki), Dorado (Mahi Mahi) or Yellowfin Tuna (Ahi).
Daily fishing charters depart Kewalo Basin, which is conveniently located next to Waikiki. Reserve your Oahu deep sea fishing charter adventure today!
Charter Prices Are For Up To Six People - Not Per Person
- 53' Custom Sportfisher
- Powered by twin 3306TA Cat diesels
- Equipped with top of the line fishing gear and electronics
- Largest fly bridge (shaded) and largest fishing cockpit of any charter boat on Oahu
- Features live well, tuna tubes, a huge brine box for the daily catch and a very large ice hold
- Full-size Murray Brothers fighting chair
- 3 GPS chart plotters, a Furuno fish finder, Koden fish finder, SSB and VHF radios
- Custom-built Fenwick poles
- Shimano and Penn reels
- Bathroom facilities with two showers