Star of Honolulu - Father's Day Buffet Dinner Cruise
Treat Dad to a special Father's Day sunset dinner buffet cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu. Cruise along the Waikiki shoreline and enjoy a delicious roast beef buffet dinner, the entertaining Polynesian Journey show and spectacular panoramic coastline views. Dads also receive a free beverage of their choice! This is a fun tropical evening for the whole family, all aboard Hawaii’s largest and award-winning dinner cruise ship.
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef, Horseradish, Au Jus and Alaea Salt
Pacific Rim Cuisine
- Chinese-Style Steamed Pacific White Fish
- Guava BBQ Chicken
- Island-Style Fried Rice with Pineapple
- Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetables*
- Big Island Okinawan Sweet Potato Macaroni Salad
- Somen Salad
- Waimanalo Greens with Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Kamuela Tomato and Japanese Cucumber Platter*
Dessert and Coffee Station
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Mango Cheesecake Bites and Coconut Haupia Cake by La Tour Bakehouse
- Fresh Maui Gold Pineapples and Sunkist Oranges*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee and Tea
- One Star Signature Mai Tai is included. Additional beverages and the STAR's special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle available for purchase.
* Vegan selections are marked with *. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck