Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Romance Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks
Sold out for New Year's Eve 2018!
Welcome the New Year aboard the Star of Honolulu, Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship, featuring four spacious decks, including a 60-foot high observation deck with 360-degree views. Enjoy a delicious 5-course French-style dinner served to your own private table, a glass of "champagne" toast, two super premium beverages, live Jazz music, party favors and the best ocean view of the fireworks show.
- Whole Maine Lobster with Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet and Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes
- Admiral's Salad
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- Chef's Special Dessert
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Custom Kona Blend Coffee and Tea
- Welcome "Champagne" Toast and two Super Premium Beverage are included. Additional beverages and the STAR's special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle are available for purchase.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.