Kama'aina Kayak and Snorkel Eco-Ventures - Self-Guided Kayak and Snorkel Discovery
Looking for the added safety and instruction of a guided tour? Please call to discuss the availability of joining the guided tour at no additional cost!
Kaneohe Bay on Oahu's windward coast is home to the island's only barrier reef, making it the perfect place for kayakers of all skill levels. Paddle and snorkel at beautiful Kaneohe Bay and experience the bay's diverse sea life on your own with a two-person, Malibu open-face kayak. Snorkel sites you can explore include Coconut Island (made popular in the TV show Gilligan's Island), Sunken Island (otherwise known as the Kaneohe sandbar), Key Hole and numerous patch reefs.
- Self-guided kayak tour in Kaneohe Bay
- Multiple paddling and snorkeling options in the bay, including the sandbar and countless reef systems
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including tropical fish and turtles
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
- Kayak, back rests, life jacket, waterproof dry bag, reef anchor and snorkel gear
- Paddling orientation and safety briefing
- Kaneohe Bay map
- Freshwater showers and changing rooms
- Hawaiian BBQ lunch (vegetarian options available) - served on land at 12:15 pm