Kama'aina Kayak and Snorkel Eco-Ventures - Hobie Catamaran Sailing Adventure
Kaneohe Bay on Oahu's windward coast is one of the world's premier sailing locations. The bay is home to the island's only barrier reef, as well as diverse marine ecosystems. Enjoy a breathtaking sailing adventure in Kaneohe Bay on an 18-foot Hobie Getaway Catamaran.
This 3-hour adventure begins at He'eia State Park where you'll have time to learn the basics of sailing and boat rigging. Your certified instructor can teach you the basics of sailing and once out on the water, give you a chance to feel the power of the sailing catamaran if you wish. Otherwise, you can sit back, relax, soak in the sun and enjoy the view. No sailing experience is necessary to participate in this tour. This is an extremely personal adventure, with an instructor to participant ratio of never more than 6:1 to make sure everyone enjoys the best possible sailing experience.
- Sailing adventure in Kaneohe Bay's pristine waters
- Sail to the famous Kaneohe sandbar (also known as Sunken Island) and various reef systems
- 45-minute snorkel with Hawaiian green sea turtles, tropical fish and sea cucumbers
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Hobie catamaran, safety and snorkel gear
- Professionally certified ocean sailing guide
- Catamaran and safety gear briefing
- Freshwater showers and changing rooms
- Snacks and drinks
- Hawaiian BBQ lunch (vegetarian options available)