Hawaii Nautical - Waikiki Friday Fireworks Dinner Sail
Enjoy a relaxing barefoot sunset sail along Waikiki Beach. A gourmet dinner is included! Feast on a fusion of the best Hawaiian, Asia-Pacific and Continental-inspired dishes, all served buffet style. This allows you to mingle and enjoy the buffet how you want and where you want on this relaxing barefoot cruise. Another highlight of the evening will be the Aloha Friday fireworks show. Viewing it from the ocean, you’ll have the best seat in the house! This fireworks sail is available from Kewalo Harbor, located between Waikiki and downtown Honolulu.
- Friday night sunset sail along Waikiki Beach
- Best view of the Aloha Friday fireworks show
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- All cruises are barefoot, footwear will be collected and secured until return.
- Dinner at sea (see menu below)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Two bar drink tickets per adult (for extras: $1 beer or $2 mixers *pricing subject to change)
Dinner Menu: Sauteed mahi mahi with ginger butter sauce and diced tomato, sweet chili chicken, salisbury steak with carmelized sauce and crisp onion garnish, penne pasta with macadamia nut pesto and julienne vegetables. Sides of shrimp cocktail, bread rolls, pita chips with feta cheese and basil pesto, and potato salad. Cream puffs and assorted mini cheesecakes for dessert. The main dishes of the buffet are catered by Kakaako Kitchen, operated by award-winning Euro-Island cuisine chef Russell Siu. His menu is a blend of East/West heritage with signature usage of seasonal products from Hawaii’s oceans and farms.