Te Moana Nui Show at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Join in an evening of exciting tales about the realm of the people of the Pacific Islands. The Te Moana Nui Show is held inside at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani's Ainahaui Showroom right in Waikiki. The evening is full of stories of Pacific adventures across Hawaii and the South Pacific weaved together by song and dance.
Enjoy interactive pre-show activities that include flower crafting, kapa (the Hawaiian art of stamping) and tatau pasefika (temporary Polynesian tattoos).
Before the show starts enjoy a delicious buffet at the Pikake Terrace Restaurant featuring Italian cuisine.
Standard Package: Includes buffet dinner, one Mai Tai, soda, or juice. Choice of juice or soda for children.
Deluxe Package: Includes premium seating, buffet dinner, lei greeting and one pineapple drink or two standard cocktails. Choice of soda or juice for children.
Cocktail Package: Includes one tropical drink or two standard drinks or soda or juice. Choice of soda or juice for children.
- Caesar Salad - romaine lettuce with caesar dressing, shaved parmesan, croutons
- Caprese Salad - hamakua tomato slices, mozzarella cheese & basil
- Farfalle Pasta Salad - bow tie pasta with artichokes, peppers, cherry tomatoes, & olives
- Seafood Salad - bay shrimp, calamari, & mussels with peppers, capers and evoo
- Grilled Vegetables - yellow squash, zucchini, mini peppers, & eggplant
- Charcuterie & Cheese - imported italian salumi & cheese with kalamata olives & tomato relish
- Bread & Butter - hawaiian sweet rolls, french baguette, artisan rolls, focaccia, maple butter, salted butter, basil garlic butter, & evoo and balsamic vinegar
- Seafood Cioppino with squid, mussel, shrimp, & crab with tomato broth
- Chicken - daily variety of italian chicken entree
- Fish - fresh caught local fish
- Shellfish - steamed New Zealand mussels
- Pasta Al Forno - daily variety of baked pasta
- Pasta - daily pasta with sauce on the side, usually a tomato sauce & a white creme sauce
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Steamed White Rice
Carving Station Selections:
- Prime Rib of Beef with Au Jus & Horseradish
- Fresh Manila Clams with white wine, clam juice, onion & butter
- Mushroom Risotto with Parmesan Cheese
- Tira Misu
- Panna Cotta
- Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Chocolate Mousse
- Four other varieties of desserts that changes on a daily basis