Haleo Luau is closed as of May 1, 2021. However, to
accommodate our guests who would love to experience a Hawaiian luau,
additional nights have been added to our sister luau, the Island Breeze Luau, which takes place on the historic grounds of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel in Kailua-Kona.
Haleo Luau - Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Held under the hala trees at the Sheraton Kona Resort, Haleo Luau invites you to experience a special evening in paradise. Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture and learn about the history and stories of the old Hawaii.
Located on 22 acres of gorgeous oceanfront land overlooking ancient historical sites, Haleo Luau’s show tells the story of important historical events, including the birth of King Kamehameha III at Keauhou Bay, the battle at Kuamo'o and surfing stories of King Kalakaua at He'eia Bay.
This truly memorable Big Island luau also features hula lessons, story telling, delicious dinner, and entertaining show. Then indulge in an extravagant luau feast that includes a wide variety of delicacies to please all appetites.
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in hula lessons and story telling
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu