Luau Moana Aloha
Join one of Kauai's newest luaus!
The Luau Moana Aloha is held on the lawn of Koloa Landing resort features an outdoor paradise with soft ocean breezes and swaying palms.
Let the breeze take you along with a show focusing on the story of Koloa Landing and Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalaniana'ole, the last prince of Hawaii and the first prince in the U.S. Congress.
Enjoy a delicious cuisine from world-mous celebrity chef, Sam Choy. While enjoying your meal let the entertainment, which includes grammy nominated artist Leilani Riverra Low, take you along the luau story!
Before dinner there are usually cultural activities to experience and (such as hula dance lessons, luau with poi balls, & drums) watch or local vendors you can purchase authentic trinkets from (like jewelry, wood carvings, fresh flower leis, and fresh cut coconuts).
Premier: Premier tickets include a lei greeting, open bar, front row seating area, preferred first service for dinner buffet, and complimentary appetizers.
Standard: Includes two drink tickets per person and buffet dinner & dessert.
Kama'aina: Please call to receive Kama'aina tickets for local residents. These tickets require a valid Hawaii ID at check in! The Kama'aina tickets include standard seating, two drink tickets per person, buffet dinner & dessert.
Luau Menu - Menu may be subject to change without notice. Please notate any allergies you may have.
- Ahi Poke & Tako (Octopus) with taro chips
- Sweet & Spicy Edamame (vegan)
- Ocean Salad (shellfish allergen, vegan)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Local Sliced Fruits (vegan)
- Kauai Salad - greens, shaved radishes, tomatoes, & grilled pineapple with a Pineapple Vinaigrette (honey/canola oil based)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- Shaved Green Papaya Salad
- Lau Lau - Banana Leaf Steamed Local Fish
- Namasu - Pickled Vegetables
- Local Style Fried Rice (does contain meat products)
- Huli Style Chicken
- Local Vegetable Stif-fry (vegan)
- Kalbi Beef Short Ribs
- Sugar Cane Spice Rubbed Kalua Pork with a Pineapple Jam
- Molokai Roasted Sweet Potato
- Taro Rolls & Liliko Butter
- Desserts - Bread Pudding, Haupia Cheesecake, Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse