Drums of the Pacific Luau - Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa MONTHLY CALL IN SPECIAL - Please call to place your reservation for the Hyatt Drums of the Pacific Luau and you will receive an additional $8 off per adult on ANY additional activity. Must book another activity with Hyatt Regency Luau to receive additional discount.
Drums of the Pacific takes you on a journey throughout the Polynesian islands, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and an all-you-can-eat luau dinner! Your evening’s entertainment includes authentic music and dances of the old Hawaii, Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga and New Zealand, all while you enjoy the open bar. The luau feast features the traditionally cooked kalua pig and a dazzling array of island favorites lined up in a generous all-you-can-eat buffet. This Maui luau is a wonderful way to experience the culture of Hawaii first-hand.
Table assignment is based on date and time of booking... so be sure to book early.
- Receive a lei greeting and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch upon arrival
- Delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-can-eat luau dinner
- Authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Unforgettable fire-knife dance finale
- Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Island Fish
- Polynesian Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Makamaka with Medallions of Molokai Purple Sweet Potato
- Creamed Taro Leaf with Coconut Milk
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits
- Noodle Salad
- Roasted Wedges of Maui Onions
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Pacific Ahi Poke
- Tossed Green Salad
- Taro Rolls with Whipped Lilikoi Butter
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Brownie
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
- Open Tiki Bar: Mai Tais, Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails, Tropical fruit punch, Juices and Sodas
- Holiday menu will also include roasted turkey with gravy, chestnut & portuguese stuffing, whipped potatoes and cranberry relish, pumpkin and pecan pies and holiday cookies
Please note: The menu is subject to change without notice.
Seating is first come first serve
Shell lei greeting
2nd row from stage
Go to the buffet before general seating
Fresh handmade Ti leaf lei
Drums of the Pacific Luau
Menu - Food Allergy Guide
- Where and When:
April 1 - September 30: Check-in for standard seating is at 5:30 pm. Check-in for preferred seating is at 5:15 pm.
October 1 - March 31: Check-in for standard seating is at 5:00 pm. Check-in for preferred seating is at 4:45 pm.
Hyatt Regency Maui, Ka’anapali, 200 Nohea Kai Drive View Map
Valet parking is $10.00. Self-parking is complimentary. Take your ticket at gate and validate with luau bartender.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- One free child (ages 6-12) per two paying adults valid for Standard Seating only. Does not apply to holiday luaus or from 12/20 - 12/31.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) includes their own seat and plate.
Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily from May through August. Closed Sundays from September through April.
- 3 hours
- Hyatt Regency Luau