Drums of the Pacific Luau - Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Drums of the Pacific takes you on a journey throughout the Polynesian islands, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and an all-you-can-eat luau dinner! Your evening’s entertainment includes authentic music and dances of the old Hawaii, Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga and New Zealand, all while you enjoy the open bar. The luau feast features the traditionally cooked kalua pig and a dazzling array of island favorites lined up in a generous all-you-can-eat buffet. This Maui luau is a wonderful way to experience the culture of Hawaii first-hand.
Table assignment is based on date and time of booking... so be sure to book early.
- Receive a lei greeting and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch upon arrival
- Delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-can-eat luau dinner
- Authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Unforgettable fire-knife dance finale
- Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Island Fish
- Polynesian Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Makamaka with Medallions of Molokai Purple Sweet Potato
- Creamed Taro Leaf with Coconut Milk
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits
- Noodle Salad
- Roasted Wedges of Maui Onions
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Pacific Ahi Poke
- Tossed Green Salad
- Taro Rolls with Whipped Lilikoi Butter
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Brownie
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
- Open Tiki Bar: Mai Tais, Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails, Tropical fruit punch, Juices and Sodas
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh handmade Ti leaf lei
General Seating Promo for One Free Child per 2 Paying Adults is not valid on Holidays.
Thanksgiving, Christmas & NYE 1st Show:
For Thanksgiving & Christmas the traditional luau buffet will
have additions of Roasted Turkey with Gravy, Chestnut & Portuguese
Sausage Stuffing, Whipped Potatoes, Cranberry Relish, and Pumpkin &
For NYE 1st show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Prime Rib & Roasted Potatoes.
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
- Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh Handmade Ti leaf lei & Mai Tai greeting.
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei or
Keepsake Kukui Nut lei & Mai Tai greeting. First admission &
First to the buffet.
NYE 2nd Show:
For NYE 2nd show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of
Prime Rib, Roasted Potatoes & added desserts. The luau will also
include a complimentary souvenir photo and keepsake frame, party hats,
makers & sparkling wine.
Please note: Seating is VERY limited for holidays. Remember to book early!
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Fresh Handmade Ti Leaf Lei and Mai Tai greeting
- Preferred Seating: Second row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Kukui Nut lei with Drums Logo and Mai Tai Greeting
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei and Mai Tai greeting. First admission & First to the buffet.