Maui Nui Luau - Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Situated oceanfront on Ka'anapali Beach, the Sheraton Maui Nui Luau shares the music, dance and history of Hawaii right here at the foot of the famous cliff diving point, Black Rock.
Enjoy Hawaiian arts and crafts and experience an authentic Hawaiian imu ceremony, in which the kalua pig (roast pig) is slowly cooked in a traditional underground oven and later becomes part of the big luau feast.
Besides Hawaiian cultural demonstrations, the Maui Nui Luau also features a Polynesian show that takes you on a voyage through the South Pacific. From the fierce warrior dances of Fiji and the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, to the legendary dance of the Tahitian princess Tiare and the intriguing fire-knife dance of Samoa, this is truly an unforgettable Polynesian extravaganza.
- Fresh flower lei greeting (if flowers are not available a wooden necklace will be used as a substitute) , Mai Tai & Blue Hawaii cocktail
- Imu ceremony - Hawaiian underground oven cooking
- Kapa and bookmark making
- Casual hulas and storytelling
- Polynesian crafters
- All-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Pareo fashion show
- Tihati Polynesian Revue Spectacular
- Waipoli Greens – Ranch, Papaya Seed Dressing
- Maui Gold Pineapple, Li Hing Mui
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Potato Macaroni Salad
- Pohole Fern Salad
- Cucumber Namasu
- Local Style Fried Rice
- Steamed Moloka’i Sweet Potato, Coconut Butter Glaze
- P.O.G BBQ Chicken
- Steamed Opakapaka, Asian Aromatic Relish
- Teriyaki Steak
- Vegetable Yakisoba
- Kalua Pig
- Chocolate Haupia Bar
- Macadamia Chantilly Cake
- Moloka’i Sweet Potato Crunch
Please note: Menu is subject to change based on seasonality.