Maui Nui Luau - Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Situated oceanfront on Ka'anapali Beach, the Sheraton Maui Nui Luau shares the music, dance and history of Hawaii right here at the foot of the famous cliff diving point, Black Rock.
Enjoy Hawaiian arts and crafts and experience an authentic Hawaiian imu ceremony, in which the kalua pig (roast pig) is slowly cooked in a traditional underground oven and later becomes part of the big luau feast.
Besides Hawaiian cultural demonstrations, the Maui Nui Luau also features a Polynesian show that takes you on a voyage through the South Pacific. From the fierce warrior dances of Fiji and the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, to the legendary dance of the Tahitian princess Tiare and the intriguing fire-knife dance of Samoa, this is truly an unforgettable Polynesian extravaganza.
- Fresh flower lei greeting (if flowers are not available a wooden necklace will be used as a substitute) , Mai Tai & Blue Hawaii cocktail
- Imu ceremony - Hawaiian underground oven cooking
- Kapa and bookmark making
- Casual hulas and storytelling
- Polynesian crafters
- All-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Pareo fashion show
- Tihati Polynesian Revue Spectacular
- Upcountry Mixed Green Salad
- Papaya Seed Vinaigrette, Creamy Garlic-Herb Dressing, Oriental Vinaigrette Cucumber and Maui Onions Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple Salad with Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Green Pea and Roasted Mix Nut Salad
- Asian-Style Somen Salad with Scallions and Kamaboko
- New Potato Salad with Upcountry Herb Vinaigrette
- Fresh Baked Sweet Taro Rolls and Whipped Butter
- Slow-Roasted Kalua Pork, Steamed Kula Cabbage, Sautéed Maui Onion
- Island-Stype Pulehu Chicken, Soy-Ginger Glaze, Maui Gold Pineapple Salsa
- Grilled Pacific Catch, Ginger-Lemongrass Butter Sauce
- Lomi Lomi Salmon and Poi
- Hawaiian-Style Fried Rice
- Steamed Molokai Sweet Potatoes, Toasted Shaved Coconut with Coconut Butter Glaze
- Guava Chiffon Cake with Toasted Coconut
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Pie
- Mango Bread Pudding with Tahitian Vanilla Bean Custard Sauce
- Traditional Haupia Coconut Pudding
- Assorted Cookies
- Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Tea
Please note: Menu is subject to change based on seasonality.
Cocktail Show Only Option:
Cocktail Show Only option includes open bar and show. Non-alcoholic beverages are available for guests under 21. Cocktail Show Only does not include food. Premier seating is not available. Cocktail Seating is reserved in the last row of the luau. Ages listed for Cocktail Show Only applies to cocktail show rates.
Please note: The luau will be moved to the Anuenue Lawn on September 23rd, 2019. The Anuenue Lawn is located in front of the Rock Salt restraurant. This location doesn't have an ocean view or view of the cliff dive and there is not an Imu unearthing of the Kalua Pua'a. There is a presentation of the Pua'a on stage instead.