Paradise Pedals - HNL Art Tour
Pedal your way through Kaka'ako, Honolulu's arts and warehouse district on this 2 hour adventure! Start at the Kewalo Basin Harbor, on the outskirts of Waikiki, where the historic Fisherman's Restaurant once called home. You'll also stop at some beautiful POW WOW wall murals. POW! WOW! is an art festival expanding to cities and countries across the globe with the central event taking place in Honolulu, every February, when the new murals emerge.
You’ll also explore SALT, a dynamic city block designed for exploration and engagement within Honolulu's Kaka'ako neighborhood, where you will get to enjoy an acai bowl or smoothie at the local favorite, Lanikai Juice!
- Fun 15 passenger bike tour through Honolulu's trendy Kaka'ako neighborhood
- Stop at wall murals and SALT
- Tour departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor, where the historic Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant was once located
- Acai bowl or smoothie
- Bottle of water
- No minimum number of peddlers required
- Fun safe bike, perfect for meeting new people and sightseeing
- there are 5 seats that do not require pedaling
- Bike with maximum speed of approximately 5 miles per hour