ATV Outfitters Hawaii - Deluxe Ocean & Waterfall Tour
Enjoy three hours of pure fun, spectacular scenery and magical surroundings. This is the only tour in Hawaii that lets you stand at a serene ocean bay and minutes later be immersed in a tropical rainforest waterfall. A beyond awesome adventure! Ride along 200-foot ocean cliffs and arrive at a secluded bay with a bird’s eye view of Keawaeli Bay – which used to be property of Hawaii's royalty and a playground of King Kamehameha. Its rich heritage is revealed to you as you experience its beauty.
Your ATV journey continues up to the 2,500-foot elevation, where you enter the oldest rainforest on the Big Island. Drive through a cool eucalyptus forest, past mountain streams and under canopies of trees and lanes of wild ginger. Some of these exotic plants are not found anywhere else in the world. The tour stops at a tropical waterfall and a short hike will take you to the refreshing pond below.
- Ride along ocean cliffs and visit a secluded bay
- Drive from sea level to 2,500 feet elevation to see the Big Island's oldest rainforest
- Visit a beautiful waterfall
- Native Hawaiian guide shares genuine history along the way
- Refreshments and a light snack
- Helmet is mandatory and provided