ATV Outfitters Hawaii - Historical Ocean & Kohala Ditch Trail
Enjoy a spectacular Big Island ATV tour along the unique windswept coastline of North Kohala. Drive along an old railroad path that once serviced Hawaii's bustling sugar industry. This tour leads through private ranchlands and pastures all the way to the coast and continues into the Kohala Mountain, where you'll ride along the unique Kohala Ditch system.
Relax and enjoy refreshments at a beautiful and secluded pebbled beach once favored by King Kamehameha the Great. You'll then descend through macadamia nut orchards with stunning views of the rugged Kohala coastline cliffs jutting out into the sea. It is an easy ride, perfect for every level of rider. All along the way, your knowledgeable tour guide shares the history of Old Hawaii.
- Drive along the windswept coastline of North Kohala
- Enjoy views or private ranchlands and pastures
- Ride along the unique Kohala Ditch system
- Visit a beautiful and secluded pebbled beach
- Helmet is mandatory and provided