Pa'ani Ranch - ATV Tour
Enjoy a guided ATV tour on Pa'ani Ranch. Ride through 220 acres with a variety of terrains, through rolling pastures and up and down hills. You may even splash through the occasional puddle and drive on gravel roads used by Puna Sugar during the sugar industry era. Along the way, your tour guide shares the history of the rnach and the culture of the Big Island. The Pa'ani Ranch ATVs are automatic and easy to operate. No previous experience is necessary.
- ATV tour on 200 acres of private ranch lands
- Drive across a variety of terrain
- Enjoy views of the coastline and Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa mountains
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Water, juice and light snacks