Hawaii Adventures Now - Full Circle Island Tour with Hiking
Experience the major highlights of Hawaii and get a little hiking in with a small group tour with Hawaii Adventures Now!
With stops at waterfalls, beaches, hiking parks, forests, the Cookie Factory, possible Lava Flows (depending on conditions and safety), s stop for Macadamia Nut tasting, Honey Farm, Coffee Farms, and even a possible stop for stargazing, this tour has it all!
Hawaii Adventures Now has some of the highest-rated local guides that can share the famous (and not-so-famous) sights of Hawaii, lead nature hikes, and help spot local wildlife and explain the rich history and culture of the island with you.
Designed specifically with those who don't just want to ride in a bus all day, this tour breaks up the big distances between sights on the island with a combination of hikes, sightseeing, and nature walks.
- Get picked up in a comfortable high-ceiling Mercedes Benz Sprinter van.
- Akaka Falls
- Macadamia Nut Farm
- Coffee Farm (with tasting)
- Honey Farm
- Big Island Candies Cookie Factory
- Volcanoes National Park (if reopened, it closed earlier in May due to the level of lava in the summit crater and the potential of it reaching the water table in the soil)
- Black Sand Beach
- South Point
- Hiking in old volcanic park
- Lava Tubes (if accessible)
- Southernmost Town in USA and much more!
- Be prepared to make frequent stops, taking hikes across cooled lava when possible or in the forest looking for local plants animals and birds.
- If the group is up to it at the end of the night and the sky is clear take a stop and do some stargazing with telescopes and binoculars.
- Lunch and Dinner!
- Lunch is usually outside along the way
- Dinner is at a favorite diner with a HUGE selection of popular local foods
- Hiking Sticks
- Use of Binoculars and Telescope
- Bottled Water
- Park Entrance Fees
- Guided Narration by LOCAL Guides
- Random Roadside Fruit
*** Tour does not include Alcohol/Alcoholic Beverages that any guest orders with meals.