Hawaii Forest & Trail - Discover Volcano Country
This tour will also pick up at the pier for NCL cruise guests and guarantees on time return for NCL cruise guests.
This tour is a perfect blend of nature and culture. It reveals what it's like to live on two active volcanoes. Travel through the Big Island's remote and rugged landscape of Ka'u, the island's largest land district. Visit the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and see Halemaumau Crater. Your island journey also takes you to historic farming plantations and gorgeous Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, where green sea turtles are often seen.
- Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and view "must see" spots including the dramatically changed Halemaumau Crater
- Visit a private view point on Maunaloa with a bird's eye view of Halemaumau Crater and other breathtaking views of Kilauea and the Kau Coast
- Sample award-winning coffee and other island treats on a private coffee estate tour
- Visit Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, where green sea turtles are often seen
- Explore a historic 165year old working ranch
- Entry fees to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Coffee and macadamia nut tasting
- Deli lunch* and beverages
- Friendly and knowledgeable interpretive tour guide
- Industry-leading equipment and fleet
- Use of daypacks and raingear
Lunch Menu: Choice of Turkey, Ham, Tuna OR Garden Fresh Veggie Sandwich, Sweet Potato Chips and Dessert.