Hawaii Forest & Trail - Discover Volcano Country
This tour will also pick up at the pier for NCL cruise guests and guarantees on time return for NCL cruise guests.
This tour is a perfect blend of nature and culture. It reveals what it's like to live on two active volcanoes. Travel through the Big Island's remote and rugged landscape of Ka'u, the island's largest land district. Visit all the top attractions at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, including the Thurston Lava Tube and Halema'uma'u Crater. Your island journey also takes you to historic farming plantations and gorgeous Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, where green sea turtles are often seen.
- Visit top attractions at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, including Thurston Lava Tube, Jaggar Museum, Hawaii Volcano Observatory and Halema'uma'u Crater
- Sample award-winning coffee and other island treats on a private coffee estate tour
- Visit Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, where green sea turtles are often seen
- Entry fees to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Coffee and macadamia nut tasting
- Deli lunch* and beverages
- Friendly and knowledgeable interpretive tour guide
- Industry-leading equipment and fleet
- Use of daypacks and raingear
Lunch Menu: Choice of Turkey, Ham, Tuna OR Garden Fresh Veggie Sandwich, Sweet Potato Chips and Dessert.