Botanical World Adventures - Guided Garden & Waterfalls Tour
Come and explore one of the most beautiful and verdant locations on Hawaii’s Big Island. Located on the Hamakua Coast, just 16 miles north of Hilo, World Botanical Gardens is a picture-perfect tropical paradise filled with a huge variety of flowers and trees and gorgeous waterfalls. Overlooking scenic Onomea Bay, this is the place to visit if you’re looking to fill your vacation photo album with amazing pictures.
Take a guided tour through this botanical garden that it both fun and educational. This exclusive 2-hour tour is led by horticulturist Dr. Lanny Neel, who will share interesting botanical facts with you and answer all of your questions.
- Guided garden tour led by a horticulturist
- See amazing tropical plants in a new light
- Learn fascinating facts about many tropical flowers and plants
- Plenty of great photo opportunities of tropical vegetation, waterfall and sweeping ocean views
- Visit the garden's 10-acre arboretum and huge family maze