Botanical World Adventures - Self-Guided Garden & Waterfalls Tour
Come and explore one of the most beautiful and verdant locations on the Big Island. Located on the Hamakua Coast, just 16 miles north of Hilo, World Botanical Gardens is a picture-perfect tropical paradise filled with a huge variety of flowers and trees and gorgeous waterfalls. Overlooking scenic Onomea Bay, this is the place to visit if you’re looking to fill your vacation photo album with amazing pictures. This self-guided garden & waterfalls tour pass is ideal if you would like to explore this amazing botanical garden on your own.
- Explore hundreds of acres of gardens
- See a large variety of tropical flowers and plants, such as banana, kukui and hala trees
- Stroll through the Rainbow Gardens, filled with bromeliads, orchids and other tropical species
- Plenty of great photo opportunities of tropical vegetation, waterfall and sweeping ocean views
- Visit the adjacent 10-acre arboretum and huge family maze