Kauai ATV - Makauwahi Cave Tour
Ride in comfort and style with Kauai ATVs brand new fleet of Polaris UTVs. This exciting off-road adventure takes you to Kauai’s internationally recognized limestone cave, which attracts archaeologists from around the world. Learn what scientists have discovered about the cave’s ancient ecosystem from fossils and artifacts found inside. Stroll through a Tortoise Ranch and Thousand Year Forest. Along the way, enjoy spectacular panoramic views, home to famous movie sites and sugar plantation history.
Support Makauwahi Cave Reserve’s native restoration effort by participating in a planting excursion along Kauai’s beautiful coastline. A portion of the proceeds from this tour helps fund the Makauwahi Cave Reserve.
- Fun ATV tour takes you to an ancient limestone cave and along plantation trails over Kauai’s southernmost point
- Learn about the cave’s ecosystem
- Visit Tortoise Ranch at the reserve and learn about animal species and endemic plants
- Hear the tales of Kamehameha from atop an inactive volcanic crater
- Freshwater fishing – the calming effects of catch and release bass fishing at the Waita Reservoir concludes this historic tour
- Locally made snacks and beverages
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Free photos of your tour