Paradise Helicopters - Maui Nui Experience
This tour is available on a private tour basis. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 (toll free) or 808-892-2082 (local) for availability and pricing for your private tour!
Departing from Lanai Airport, this fantastic helicopter tour takes you over the islands of Lanai, Maui, Molokai and Kahoolawe. It is one grand air tour of four Hawaiian islands! First, head east past Kahoolawe with its unique history as a bombing range for the U.S. Army during World War II. The tour then continues to the southern flank of East Maui, where you’ll see the slopes of Mt. Haleakala and the Road to Hana without spending hours in a rental car. Located nearby is the world-famous surf break at Pe'ahi , also known as Jaws.
You’ll then come upon West Maui and its beautiful white-sand beaches. The tour then continues over over the Pailolo channel to Molokai, home to the world’s tallest sea cliffs and the remote Kalaupapa Peninsula. On your way back to Lanai, you’ll enjoy great views of the island’s beautiful northeastern coastline.
Maui Nui means "Greater Maui." Over one million years ago, Maui Nui was a single island (the islands of Maui, Lanai, Molokai and Kahoolawe were a single island). Over time, natural forces drew Maui Nui lower into the Pacific and its saddles fell below sea level to form separate islands.
- Hawaii’s only 4-Island tour
- Only helicopter tour of "Greater Maui" with Paradise Helicopters
- World’s tallest sea cliffs on Molokai (almost 4,000 feet above the ocean)
- Dramatic waterfalls
- Pristine cascading pools
- Lush rainforests
- Remote white-sand beaches
- Inaccessible mountains
- Lanai’s beautiful northeastern coastline
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
- Two-way communication allowing you to speak directly with your pilot
- Upgrade - Window Seat: This upgrade guarantees a window seat. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions. Seat may be forward facing or backwards facing. If a guest doesn't believe they can sit backwards facing please note next to name of guest. Every effort will be made not to place guest backwards facing, but may not be guaranteed due to weight capacity and balancing of craft. Please note, the capacity surcharge already includes a window seat guarantee.
- Capacity Surcharge: A Capacity Surcharge is required for guests weighing between 265 lbs and 315 lbs at check-in. A window seat is guaranteed with the Capacity Surcharge. If you did not select the Capacity Surcharge and weigh between these amounts at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.
- Extra Seat Charge: For guests weighing above 315 lbs an Extra Seat Charge is required. If you did not select the Extra Seat Charge and weigh above 315 lbs at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.