Hoku Hawaii Tours - Beyond the Call to Duty Tour (H2)
Go beyond the call to duty with this full Pearl Harbor experience tour. It is the most luxurious and detailed Pearl Harbor tour available! Embark on a luxurious mini-coach and enjoy a fully-narrated tour of Pearl Harbor, including all of Pearl Harbor's top visitor attractions - the Arizona Memorial, the USS Missouri battleship, the USS Bowfin submarine and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
Your professional tour guide will share tips and hints on what to look for when visiting the Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. After watching a documentary with original footage of the Pearl Harbor attack, a Navy shuttle boat will take you to the Arizona Memorial, which rests above the sunken battleship. Next, you'll tour the USS Missouri battleship, also known as the "Mighty Mo."
At the USS Bowfin submarine, one of the most celebrated war vessels in United States history, you'll be able to step into the life of a World War II sailor and learn what it took to patrol the corridors of the sub.
Your Pearl Harbor tour ends with a visit to the Pacific Aviation Museum for a unique look at the aviation history of the United States. See World War II planes as well as the new additions that are currently used by the United States Armed Forces. This luxury tour is complemented with a tour of downtown Honolulu's historic sights.
- Be called to duty and visit Pearl Harbor
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- View authentic film footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial that rests above the sunken USS Arizona battleship to remember the 1,177 men still resting within (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour the deck of the USS Missouri, known as the "Mighty Mo," where World War II ended when the Japanese signed the surrender documents
- Explore beneath the battleship to see what it took for such a grand ship to operate such massive gun turrets on the top deck
- Visit the USS Bowfin submarine (admission fee included)
- Visit the hangars of the Pacific Aviation Museum (admission fee included)
- Professional World War II narration
- See structures of Hawaii's monarchy on Honolulu city tour including Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue and Kawaiahao Church
- See the Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Bottled water
- Breakfast pastry
- Delicious lunch*
- Cotton cloth towelettes
*Lunch Menu: Choose between a Turkey Sandwich, Tuna Salad Sandwich, Asian Chicken Salad and Caesar Salad. All choices are served with a fountain drink and chef's dessert of the day.