Paradise Helicopters - North Shore Sunset Spectacular
Departing from the helipad at the Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore, enjoy a half-hour sunset helicopter tour that takes you along the island’s world-famous surfing beaches. Enjoy spectacular sunset views of Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay, as well as the Ko'olau Mountain Range and historic Haleiwa town. You’ll also get to see remote Kaena Point, an undeveloped area that is a seabird sanctuary.
- Enjoy great aerial views of Oahu’s scenic North Shore during sunset
- Ko'olau Mountains
- Haleiwa Town
- Remote Kaena Point – northwestern tip of Oahu
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Two-way communication between you and your pilot
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
- Capacity Surcharge: A Capacity Surcharge is required for guests weighing between 265 lbs and 315 lbs (120-142 kg) at check-in. A window seat is guaranteed with the Capacity Surcharge. If you did not select the Capacity Surcharge at booking and weigh between these amounts at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.
- Extra Seat Charge: An Extra Seat Charge is required for guests weighing over 315 lbs (142 kg) at check-in. A window seat and an empty seat next to you is guaranteed with an Extra Seat Charge. If you did not select the Extra Seat Charge at booking and weigh over 315 lbs (142 kg) at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.