Mokulele Airlines - Splenderous Sea Cliffs of Molokai Air Tour
Departing from Honolulu Airport, fly over to the neighbor island of Molokai to see the island's towering sea cliffs, the largest in the world! Fly over otherwise inaccessible waterfalls, hidden valleys and the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula. You'll travel over the topside of Molokai, across the center of the island and the town of Ho'olehua.
The tour then continues along Molokai's south shore, home to the most extensive coral reefs in the Hawaiian Islands, as well as many ancient Hawaiian fishponds. As you cross the Ka'iwi Channel back to Oahu, you can see Diamond Head Crater and world-famous Waikiki Beach.
- Flight across the Ka'iwi Channel between the islands of Oahu and Molokai
- Spectacular sea cliffs on Molokai’s north shore – the tallest in the world
- Waterfalls and secluded valleys
- Historic Kalaupapa Peninsula
- Molokai's south shore with its beautiful coral reefs and ancient fishponds