Polynesian Adventure Tours - PREMIUM USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
Visit Pearl Harbor on this PREMIUM tour. The Premium USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor tour is designed for guests desiring a premium level of service.
This PREMIUM tour option features pickups in a luxury mini coach, one of the highest quality minis in the industry known as a "Grech", that offers first-class design and high-end travel experience. Skip the larger tour buses!
Visit two top attractions at Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missiour, along with a historical tour of Punchbowl and downtown Honolulu.
Upon arrival at Pearl Harbor, head over to the Visitor Center where exhibit galleries and a variety of maps, photos, models, and other artifacts can be found. Don't miss the short documentary of the 1941 attach on Pearl Harbor as well, the very event that brought the United States into World War II.
A Navy Shuttle takes visitors over to the Arizona Memorial, the final resting place of many servicemen who were killed during the attach before heading over to the "Mighty Mo", the USS Missouri. There you can tour the surrender deck where the armistice that ended the war was signed.
Before returning to Waikiki enjoy a bite to eat at a local restaurant (usually Restaurant 604) that offers a variety of choices including a gluten-free/vegetarian/vegan option. Return to Waikiki and along the way see the Punchbowl National Cemetary, the Courts of the Missing, and the chapel. Once in Waikiki see the historic Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, and Kawaiahao Church.
- Tour in luxury "Gretch" mini coach vehicle
- Visual presentation during driver's narration of historic photos and video clips
- Fresh slice of banana bread & complimentary chilled bottle of water
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle
operations are subject to the schedule of the Navy launch and may be
subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the
navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour - drive by
- King Kamehameha Statue (brief stop)
- Iolani Palace
- Kawaiahao Church
- Mission Houses
- Fresh slice of banana bread & chilled bottle of water
- Full color souvenir booklet with highlights of the tour
- Lanyard with card exclusively for "Premium" tour guests
- Lunch at popular Restaurant 604 with reserved seating and a choice of seven fresh options