Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours - USS Arizona, Bowfin, City & Punchbowl Tour
Experience a unique Pearl Harbor tour that includes the official tour of the USS Arizona Memorial, the submarine USS Bowfin and a Honolulu historical tour!
After being picked up in Waikiki, head straight to Pearl Harbor and experience the story of the December 7th, 1941, bombing of Pearl Harbor. Enter the National Park Service's theater and view the 23-minute movie documentary about the day the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and catapulted the United States into World War II. Afterwards board the US Navy shuttle boat to be ferried out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
The USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona and is the resting place of many sailors and marines who lost their lives on that fateful day. Visit the national monuments and the shrine room housed here that lists the names of over 1,178 of those lost. You can even spot the oil that still leaks from the USS Arizona to this day and across the way catch views of the battleship Missouri.
Then visit the formidable vessel that sank 44 enemy ships over 9 war patrols during WWII, the submarine USS Bowfin. Also known as "The Pearl Harbor Avenger," the tour includes the Bowfin's official audio tour as you walk through the inside of the submarine and see how 88 sailors and officers lived and worked in tight quarters. Don't forget to stop at the Kaiten, a 40-foot authentic Japanese suicide torpedo, the only one on exhibit in the United States. It's one of only two sent to the US by the Japanese after their surrender.
Once you depart Pearl Harbor, head through historic Honolulu and Chinatown. Along the way see the Iolani Palace, Washington Palace, the State Capitol building and the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Crater. There will be a stop for photo opportunities at the King Kamehameha Statue as well.
All Royal Hawaiian Limousine chauffeurs go through extensive
background checks, intensive driver's safety training and special 5
star first class service training.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center & museums
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- December 7th, 1941, Pearl Harbor attack documentary film
- US Navy boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the Navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the Navy without notice.)
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- View the Battleship Missouri from the USS Arizona Memorial (does not visit Missouri)
- Tour the USS Bowfin Submarine and submarine memorial with audio tour
- Drive through historic downtown Honolulu and Chinatown
- View the Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museums & Kawaiaha'o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
Standard Tour Inclusions:
- USS Arizona Memorial admission
- USS Bowfin admission & audio tour
- Roundtrip Waikiki hotel area transportation
- One cold bottled water per guest
Deluxe Tour Additional Inclusions:
- Light lunch
- Official USS Arizona Memorial narrated tour (available in English,
Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Russian &
- Complimentary Pearl Harbor historical sites coffee mug
- Transportation is available from the Cruise Ship port or the Honolulu Airport for an additional fee per person
**Military discounted rate is available for US or International military members. You must have your military id on you to show the driver at time of pick up. Military member's dependents can qualify for military discount but the military member must be attending the tour as well. Veterans & Retired military members qualify as long as you have an id showing your status.