Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours - USS Arizona, Missouri or Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, City & Punchbowl Tour
Visit the most popular attraction of Oahu, Pearl Harbor! See the area where World War II began for the United States on the fateful day of December 7th, 1941. This unique Pearl harbor tour gives you the choice of visiting the Battleship Missouri or the Pacific Aviation Museum the day of your tour.
Visit the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and museums. Stop in at the National Park Service's theater to view the official 23-minute documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor before boarding the US Navy Shuttle to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Keep an eye out for the black tears (leaking oil) from the sunken USS Arizona and visit the shrine room that memorializes the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives in the attack. Afterwards stop at the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island, part of the active Navy base at Pearl Harbor.
Then you'll be able to choose to visit the USS Missouri Memorial or the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum:
- USS Missouri: Visit and tour the "Mighty Mo," the last major battleship built by the US and the deck that the Japanese surrendered on in Tokyo Bay on September 2nd, 1945.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum: Here you'll find the only aviation experience in the US where you can tour an actual battlefield and see hangars that still bear scars from the December 7th, 1941 attack. There's a 12-minute film of historical footage of the Japanese attack and an official audio tour. View dozens of military aircraft including an authentic WWII Japanese Zero and US Wildcat fighter aircraft.
Meet back up to board the luxury mini-bus and complete your tour with a short historic Honolulu city tour. See popular landmarks like Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, Washington Palace, the State Capitol building and the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Crater.
All Royal Hawaiian Limousine chauffeurs go through extensive
background checks, intensive driver's safety training and special 5
star first class service training.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center & museums
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- December 7th, 1941, Pearl Harbor attack documentary film
- Us Navy boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the Navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the Navy without notice.)
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the USS Bowfin Submarine, known as the Pearl Harbor Avenger (does not visit)
- Choice of:
- Admission & Tour of the Battleship Missouri
- Admission & Tour of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Tour of the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Drive through historic downtown Honolulu and Chinatown
- View the Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museums & Kawaiaha'o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
Standard Tour Inclusions:
- USS Arizona Memorial admission
- Choice of admission to:
- USS Missouri Battleship
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum with audio tour
- Roundtrip Waikiki hotel area transportation
- One cold bottled water per guest
Deluxe Tour Additional Inclusions:
- Lunch at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Transportation is available from the cruise ship port or the Honolulu Airport for an additional fee per person
**Military discounted rate is available for US or International military members. You must have your military id on you to show the driver at time of pick up. Military member's dependents can qualify for military discount but the military member must be attending the tour as well. Veterans & Retired military members qualify as long as you have an id showing your status.