Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours - USS Arizona, City & Punchbowl Tour
Join Royal Hawaiian Limousine's small group tour to see the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor and a fantastic Honolulu City tour.
Learn about December 7th, 1941, the day that launched the United States of America into World War II, with a visit to the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center, a movie documentary and a tour of the USS Arizona Memorial.
Enter the National Park Service's theater and watch the 23-minute documentary on the attack of Pearl Harbor and board the US Navy shuttle to head over to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Keep a look out for the black tears of the Arizona, oil that still leaks from the sunken USS Arizona battleship. Visit the national monuments and artifacts stored at the USS Arizona Memorial as well. Depart Pearl Harbor to see historic Honolulu, including the Chinatown area, Iolani Palace, Washington Palace and the State Capitol building.
Enjoy a photo stop at the popular statue of King Kamehameha and then drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl.
All Royal Hawaiian Limousine chauffeurs go through extensive
background checks, intensive driver's safety training and special 5
star first class service training.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- View of the USS Bowfin (does not visit)
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial museums
- See the documentary Film on the December 7th Pearl Harbor attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride to the USS Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the Navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the Navy without notice.)
- View of the Battleship Missouri (does not visit)
- Drive through historic downtown Honolulu, Chinatown and the State Capitol
- Photo stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museum & Kawaiaha'o Church (no stops)
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Crater
Standard Tour Inclusions:
- USS Arizona Memorial admission
- Roundtrip Waikiki hotel area transportation
- Cold bottle of water per guest
Deluxe Tour Additional Inclusions:
- Official USS Arizona Memorial narrated tour (available in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Russian & Italian)
- Complimentary official Pearl Harbor historic sites coffee mug
- Transportation is available from the cruise ship port or the Honolulu Airport for an additional fee per person
**Military discounted rate is available for US or International military members. You must have your military id on you to show the driver at time of pick up. Military member's dependents can qualify for military discount but the military member must be attending the tour as well. Veterans & Retired military members qualify as long as you have an id showing your status.