Captain Andy’s - Na Pali Original Sunset Dinner Sail
Click here to check out the Star Sunset Dinner Sail with an upgrade menu.
Captain Andy's has some of the best cruises for you to choose from. One of the most popular Kauai dinner cruises is the Capt. Andy's Na Pali Original Dinner cruise which is a 4-hour tour exploring Kauai 's rugged Na Pali coast. You learn the history and legends of the ancient civilizations that once inhabited the Garden Isle. Passengers on these Kauai dinner cruises enjoy a large shaded cabin area, cushioned seating and clean restrooms. On Capt. Andys tours you'll see flying fish, sea turtles and dolphins and whales (in season). Then top it all off with a romantic dinner and breathtaking sunset at sea. The Capt. Andy's Na Pali dinner offers something for the whole family.
Capt. Andy's menu on the sunset dinner cruise consists of Kauai garden salad served with Na Pali sunrise papaya seed dressing, Teriyaki chicken topped with diced pineapple, Pulehu of beef with sauteed mushrooms & onions with garlic sauce, Kaffir lime & lemon rice pilaf and Pineapple Bars for dessert. Of course an OPEN BAR serving cocktails (beer, wine, and sneaky tikis) soft drinks and water is also provided.
- Where and When:
- Check in for these Kauai dinner cruises at Port Allen Harbor Marina Center Office. Located at 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705
- There are no requirements on the Capt. Andy's Na Pali Dinner Cruise except no one under 2 years old please.
- There are no children age 2 and under allowed on these Kauai Dinner Cruises offered by Captain Andys.
- Special Notes:
- On these Kauai dinner cruises and Kauai activities offered by Captain Andys bring a light jacket or sweater.
- Operation Days:
- Capt. Andy’s Na Pali Dinner Kauai tours are Closed Saturdays during the summer and closed 12/25.
Save on these Kauai dinner cruises and other Kauai activities through Hawaii Discount.
- 4 hours
- Captain Andy’s
- Capt. Andy’s Na Pali Original Dinner Cruise uses a beautiful and steady 55’ Gold Coast Catamaran. This is one of the largest catamarans used for Kauai dinner cruises.