Sea Life Park Hawaii - Shark Trek
Sea Life Park’s Shark Trek offers you the rare opportunity to see sharks up close with a wire mesh between you and them. Immerse yourself in the 300,000 gallon aquarium for your personal encounter with 10 native Hawaiian sharks (4 different species). Sharks are some of the most misunderstood and feared predators in the world.
Sea Life Park is a world-class marine attraction perched between the majestic Ko'olau Mountain Range and breathtaking Makapu'u Beach. See dolphins dance, sea lions sing and penguins perform in this magical place by the sea!
- Dive into the world of sharks – get as close to them as possible in a shark tank
- Sea Life Park admission included – stroll through the park and see other marine animals up close, visit the exhibits and watch animal shows
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki (optional)
Please note: Waikiki pick-up for the morning tours is around 8:30 am and pick-up for the afternoon tours is around 11:30 am. If you would like the morning pick-up for an afternoon tour, please call 866-482-9775 to reserve.
Get a combo rate when you book this activity with a Dolphin Encounter, Dolphin Swim Adventure, or Dolphin Royal Swim! You must book the tours together for the same day and each participant must be doing both activities to get the combo rate. Only one "Combo" price tour permitted per dolphin tour.
- Where and When:
- Sea Life Park View Map
- Participants must: be able to wear specialized helmet for activity, equalize their ear pressure under water, bring their own swimsuit, change of clothes and towel.
- Minimum age is 8 years old. Participants 8-12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult in the water age 18 or older. Guests with heart problems, lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with breathing ailments, or who have had an alcoholic beverage CANNOT participate due to safety regulations.
All jewelry must be removed to prevent injuries to the animals.
- Special Notes:
- Your park admission is included.
NOTE: Cancellation is required 48-hours in advance. Sea Life Park reserves the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals. A portion of admission price goes towards marine animal rescue and rehabilitation programs.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 45 minutes for the full activity; 20-30 minutes water time
- Sea Life Park