Bite Me Sportfishing - Bite Me 1
Voted "Best of West Hawaii" for years, Bite Me Sportfishing offers shared and private fishing charters out of the Big Island's Honokokau Harbor, just north of Kailua-Kona. Their professional captains and crew provide expert experience and top-of-the-line sportfishing equipment to ensure you have a great time going after the trophy fish you have always wanted to catch. Bite Me Sportfishing invites you to bring the family along for a Big Island fishing adventure filled with lots of fun and excitement.
The Bite Me 1 fishing tour is on board their original boat, a 40-foot Uniflite, one of Kona’s fastest 40 footers. It is a fantastic vessel for sportfishing with a medium-sized group or family.
Honokohau Harbor is just minutes away from "Grander Alley," a prime big game fishing location on the Kona Coast. Fish you can catch here include blue marlin, black marlin, striped marlin, yellowfin tuna, spearfish, wahoo and mahi mahi.
Bite Me 1 Vessel Facts:
- 40-foot Uniflite
- Comfortable covered air-conditioned cabin and sleeping quarters for overnight trips
- Leather couches, TV, VCR, DVD, video games and custom-made bow cushions
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator
- Shaded top deck for great viewing
- Rail mounted digital video recorder
- Clean restroom with showers
- Two brand new 3126B Electronic 450hp Caterpillar engines with a top speed of 30 knots
- Gold Penn International Two-Speed Reels
- Five – 130s; Two – 80s; Two – 50s
- Shimano TLD Graphite Reels
- Four – TLD 25s; Four – TLD 15s
- Assorted Accurate Fishing Tackle
- Melton International Custom Built Rods
- Rupp Tournament Outriggers
- Full Size Murray Brothers Fighting Chair
- Tuna Tubes to keep bait fresh and lively
- Live Bait Wells