Hawaii Turtle Tours - Circle Island Tour
Join Hawaii Turtle Tours for a 120-mile narrated circle island tour with stops and snorkeling! Head to see the slopes of Diamond Head and Kahala near Waikiki before continuing towards the Halona "Blow Hole" Lookout. You'll see the "From Here to Enternity" Beach, Sandy Beach (drive by) and Makapu'u Lookout (drive by). View the majestic Ko'olau Mountains of the east side of the island and a quaint fruit stand. Then head to Sunset Beach and north shore surfing beaches with a stop at one of the beaches for snorkeling. Turtle Beach is where turtles are frequently found.
Then it's time to stop for no host lunch at Tsue's Farm Shrimp Truck and head to the outskirts of Haleiwa Town. See the coffee, pineapple and agricultural fields (drive by) and stop at Dole Plantation on the way back to Waikiki.
- Diamond Head, Kahala and Halona "Blow Hole" Lookout
- "From Here to Eternity" Beach, Sandy Beach and Makapu'u Lookout
- Sights of Ko'olau Mountains
- Snorkeling at one beach
- Sunset Beach & Turtle Beach
- No HOST - Tsue's Farm Shrimp Truck lunch stop.
- Haleiwa town and agricultural fields
- Dole Plantation