What is your cancellation policy?Our cancellation policy/terms and conditions are as follows:
- You will receive a full refund if we are unable to confirm your booking.
- There is no fee for cancellations outside of 48 hours, except for Inter Island Tours because of the non-refundable nature of airplane tickets.
- No refund for cancellations made less than 48 hours (72 hours for some activities and groups of 6+) before the activity. For parties of 8 or more, 7 days’ notice is required for cancellations.
- You are welcome to change the date or time of a confirmed booking free of charge if there is an opening on the tour and it is outside of 48 hours of your tour.
- Hawaii Discount will make every effort to change a tour or activity within the cancellation period, but if it is within the cancellation policy, it is up to the individual activity vendor.
- A full refund will be given for any cancellation by the vendor due to weather/unforeseen reasons and you have the right to reschedule or choose a full refund.
Activity specific cancellation policies include:
- There are no refunds on lei greetings for flights that you are not on, but we will make every effort to make sure you receive the leis on another flight or to your hotel as long as you call us with the new flight information.
- Maui Ocean Center Aquarium tickets and Aloha Bus tickets are nonrefundable due to their open ended nature.
- If renting a car, you agree that you have read about all fees and surcharges that will be collected at the agency and that you are responsible for those fees and any changes made to your rental at the counter.
- Gift Certificates or unused portions of Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
The following terms are agreed upon:
- You agree to age, weight, and other restrictions as noted for the tour or activity.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to review the voucher and to contact Hawaii Discount if any information is incorrect or to make any changes.
- By clicking submit, you agree that Hawaii Discount may contact you via cell/phone or email for information on any changes in a tour or activity due to cancellation due to weather or reasons unforeseen by the vendor (ex: mechanical problems, closures, etc).
- You agree to abide by the individual vendor’s code of conduct and that you will not be refunded because a vendor did not allow you on a tour due to misconduct.