Hang Loose Boat Tours - Kealakekua Bay Snorkel Tour
This tour takes you to one of the Big Island’s most spectacular snorkeling destinations – Kealakekua Bay. The water here is so clear that you’ll enjoy excellent visibility. Jump into the water, float above the spectacular coral reef and find yourself immersed in another world. Since this is a marine life conservation district, the marine life flourishes here and you’ll be able to see a wide variety of tropical fish, as well as turtles.
This boat tour departs from Honokohau Harbor, located just 3.5 miles north of Kailua-Kona. You’ll cruise south along the scenic Kona Coast and enjoy views of sea caves and historical areas, including Captain Cook’s landing at Kealakekua Bay.
- 16-mile boat cruise along the beautiful Kona Coast
- Guided snorkel tour at Kealakekua Bay
- Enjoy views of sea caves and historical areas
- See Captain Cook’s Monument at Kealakekua Bay
- Learn about Hawaiian history
- See marine life up close, including tropical fish, turtles, dolphins and whales (during the winter whale season)
- Plenty of great photo opportunities, both above and below the water’s surface!
- Snorkel, fins, mask (prescription mask available), safety jacket
- Snacks (chips, granola bars, juice, ginger ale and water)