Umauma Experience - Umauma Falls Zipline Tour
Call In Special! When booking Umauma Experience with another activity receive $10 off per person on the second activity.
Take in the breathtaking views while ziplining on the Big Island of Hawaii! Umauma Falls offers views of the Pacific Ocean, waterfalls and the lush rainforest! Umauma Experience has created a thrilling 9 line zipline designed with beginners and experts in mind. There is even a 2,060-foot dual zipline and a 200-foot suspension bridge.
The Umauma Falls zipline tour includes 2 miles of spectacular views along 9 ziplines. The first 4 ziplines are dual lines. At line 2 enjoy the views including the 100-foot waterfall and the top of Mauna Kea. There's also a shelter that overlooks the river joining the Umauma River. Line 4 zips over river water and many waterfalls along 2,000 feet of zipline. Before heading to the rest of the ziplines, guests will need to cross a 200-foot suspension bridge over a water-filled lava tube and fern grotto. And at the end of line 7 get a close up view for the dual waterfall of Umauma Falls. Line 9 ends at the visitors center.
- 9 ziplines
- 2 miles of spectacular ziplining
- 4 dual lines!
- Cross a suspension bridge over a river gorge, lava tube and fern grotto
- Over 14 waterfalls & great ocean views
- Latest safety gear, including helmets and harnesses
- Umauma Falls & Garden Tour - complimentary self-guided tour of the gardens, river walk, and view of the triple tiers of Umauma Falls. Tour is optional.