Holo Holo Charters - Aloha Sunset Sail
Enjoy an evening on the water and experience true tradewind sailing (weather permitting). This Aloha Sunset Sail departs from Port Allen Harbor on Kauai's south shore. It is perfect for sightseeing and sailing the coast with the chance to see a variety of marine life, including turtles, dolphins and humpback whales during the winter whale season (no snorkeling involved). This sunset sail is a 1970s themed sail with classic mellow sounds of Hawaii's artists. Delicious appetizers and beverages are included!
- Sail along Kauai's beautiful southwest shoreline
- Enjoy spectacular sunset and coastal views
- Chance to see a variety of marine life
Appetizers / Pupus:
- Teriyaki Chicken, Oriental Noodle Salad, Steamed White Rice with Furikake, Edamame (Hawaiian sea salt on the side), Pineapple Slices, Sweet Potato Haupia
- Beverages: Water, Soft Drinks, Island Juices, Beer, Wine, Mai Tai