Seasport Divers - Morning Two Tank Dive
You must be certified for this dive and have at least 15 logged dives.
This Kauai scuba tour caters to the experienced diver, which doesn't mean you have to be an expert, but you should feel comfortable diving from a boat and diving in deeper waters. The first dive of the day is usually a drift dive and can go to depths of 80-100 feet. The second dive is from 60-70 feet. The dive sites are chosen on the day of the tour and depend on water quality and customer preference. Possible dive sites along Kauai's south shore include Brennecke's Ledge, Ice Box, Fastlanes, General Store and Sheraton Caverns.
Ancient lava flows at the different sites gives each one a unique terrain, which attracts different sea life. Rare black coral, boar fish, moray eels, Hawaiian green sea turtles and the occasional white tip reef shark are among the local inhabitants.
- Scuba diving tour is designed for certified, experienced divers
- Two morning boat dives in the 60-100 foot range
- Dive site is determined on day of dive and may include Brennecke's Ledge, Ice Box, Fastlanes, General Store and Sheraton Caverns
- Two tanks, computer, weights, wetsuit, mask and fins
- Guided tour led by PADI, SSI or NAUI diving instructor
- Thorough briefing that includes information about the marine life you can expect to see during your dive
Nitrox, BCD and regulator is available for an extra fee.
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.