Seasport Divers - Twilight Night Dive
You must be certified for this dive.
This Kauai scuba diving tour is a truly unforgettable experience for the certified diver. Do two tank dives – the first one in twilight, the second one at night. Many of Kauai’s underwater residents display unique behaviors at twilight, calming down for the night or positioning themselves for nighttime feeding. Once the sun sets it’s time to grab your light and descend into another world. Things you couldn’t see by day are now out and about. Lobster, shrimp and crab are navigating the reef, and colorful nudibranchs, Spanish Dancers and other rare sights show up.
- 2 tank twilight & night dive on Kauai’s south shore
- See the Sheraton Caverns and all of its magnificent underwater life come alive as the sun sets
- Observe marine life during this special time of day – see colorful nudibranchs, Spanish Dancers, lobster, shrimp, crab and other marine life
- 2 tanks, computer, weights, wetsuit, mask, fins, light and tank marker
- Guided tour led by PADI, SSI or NAUI diving instructor
- Thorough briefing that includes information about the marine life you can expect to see during your dive
Boat gear rental is available for an extra fee.
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.